"We walk hand-in-hand with you on your personal journey to wellness"
We welcome you to The Herbal Tea House for Personal Consultation. Call us at (201) 435-3922 to set-up your appointed time.
Monday - Saturday (call for appointment)
(Sunday - not available)
WELLNESS PROGRAMS are for experiencing balanced nutrition, on your plate and in your life! HOLISTIC HEALTH embodies what nourishes you on every level, from the food on your plate to the food of life: physical activity, career, relationships and spirituality.
One size does not fit all, when it comes to healing.
WE’LL WORK TOGETHER and find just the right foods for your body, as well as any other areas of your life that may need a “nutritional boost.”
This unique, sensible approach to INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION provides lasting results. You'll unlearn old habits and invite new ones to take hold. It's not about willpower, it's about discovering what works best for you, and allowing the benefits to unfold organically, so your true nature shines.
IRIDOLOGY: - The eye is the map to the body. Every line, every spot, color in your eye indicate imbalance and distress in the system. The eye shows stress and health problems before symptoms are felt. It also shows past injuries. The eye also shows the harmful effect that denatured foods have on your health and the healing process as it happens. The eye also shows inflamed, overactive areas in the body.
Example: A deep golden ring around the iris (the colored part of the eye) indicates abnormal level of inflammation in the large intestine area.
TONGUE ANALYSIS: The tongue shows disorder of organs and glands in the body. It indicates chronic deep-seated problems. The color, the size and teeth marks of the tongue are strong indicators of imbalances in the body. Reddish purple tongue is a strong indicator of heat and blood stagnation. Bluish purple would indicate blood stagnation from internal cold. Mid-line crack on the tongue may indicate problem with the spinal column. The tongue can show problems in the colon area. The tongue can also indicate problems with the liver and the gall bladder.
- Address and resolve concerns specific to you and your body.
- Make simple changes to your routine that make substantial improvements to your life.
- Provide you with “tools” for a lifetime of maintaining balance.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- We’ll set goals specific to your needs and desires. Here are some things we can work on… what resonates with you?
- Being dedicated to the pursuit of wellness by setting realistic goals
- Establishing healthy habits at work and on-the-go
- Introducing new, wholesome foods into your diet
- Eating for energy
- Eating for weight loss
- Addressing cravings and making them go away!
- Finding comfort and finesse in your kitchen
- Planning meals and menus like a pro (even with limited time), even with limited time, click and go!
- Trying unfamiliar foods and easy, healthy, yummy recipes
- Improving communication and personal relationships
- Achieving work/life balance
- Exploring a yoga practice and creating time for it
- Taking action and maintaining consistency. Having fun with foods and friends!
OUTDOOR CONSULTATIONS: June, July and August
In-Store / Phone / SKYPE Consultation Payment Option #1
The Herbal Tea House Personal Consultation Fee is $150 for IN STORE, PHONE OR SKYPE CONSULT. Please call us for Skye information. You may pay for one (1) Consultation by adding your name and email address then click our *PAYPAL "PAY NOW" button on the right to complete. (*You have the option to pay with a credit or debit card via Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account.) Please call us (201) 435-3992 to confirm your appointment once your payment has been made.
HOME VISIT Consultation Payment Option #2
The Herbal Tea House Personal HOME VISIT Consultation Fee is $250. You may pay for one (1) Consultation by adding your name and email address then using our *PAYPAL "PAY NOW" button on the right to complete. (*You have the option to pay with a credit or debit card via Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account.) Please call us (201) 435-3992 to confirm your appointment once your payment has been made.